Position: Dedicated Social Media Executive
As a dedicated social media executive, you’ll have to create original and quality content for Lead Nicely that stands out. When our followers have a doubt, you should respond to them swiftly.
You should ensure that the elements and the theme of your content match the brand colors and theme.
You should stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media to grow Lead Nicely’s social media presence.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- Proven work experience as a social media manager.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM.
- Marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Hands-on experience in content management.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and sales funnels.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video).
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Familiarity with web design (Desired).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
Job Type: Freelance, full-time, part-time
Job Location: Online, Remote