Lead Nicely, Inc. is a global digital marketing company with headquarters in Tampa, Florida, that seeks to grow individual profiles and businesses by creating a superior online presence for startups and existing businesses.
The Social Media Intern will report to the Chief People Officer
A Social Media Intern learns, assists and works alongside the Social Media Team to increase brand awareness through the usage of various social media platforms
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Works alongside the team to come up with social media strategies
- Assists in the growth of the brand by raising awareness through the various social media platforms
- Posts brand information on the various social media platforms ensuring the brand message is constant from the terminology used to the images posted
- Helps in the daily aspects of promotion, growth, and development of the brand campaigns
- Part of a team that interacts with followers and potential clients by communicating and answering questions through the brand’s social pages, groups, projects, or management tools
- Assists in implementing plans to increase brand followers on popular social media sites e.g Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn etc
- Helps in the creation and implementation of regular brand sales objectives and initiatives through various social media platforms, email marketing and sales pages.
- Helps in creating content that promotes various brand activities.
- Any other duties as directed by the Chief People Officer
- Currently enrolled in college studying Business, Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations or a related course or graduated in these disciplines in the last 6 months
- General knowledge of Information Technology
- Basic knowledge of Social Media Platforms
- Able to work well with Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
- General Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Demonstrated interest and knowledge in Social Media