We are glad to announce that we opened an opportunity for our team members to submit their personal posts for publishing on Lead Nicely.
We accept guest posts from all team members. But, you should ensure that your content adheres to our guidelines.
Understand Our Guidelines
As you know, we publish posts related to the digital marketing niche on the Lead Nicely website.
So, if you are knowledgeable in the following topics and want to contribute to our efforts in educating people about digital marketing, you can write and submit your guest post.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Email marketing
- Content marketing
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC)
- Social media marketing
- Affiliate marketing
- Influencer marketing
- Google Search Console
- Google Analytics
- Web designing (preferably WordPress)
- Online branding
Below, we have listed the other guidelines your post should adhere to for approval.
- Your content should be optimized for SEO.
- Your content should be at least 1,500 words. However, if you are submitting a guide or other lengthy form of content, you should include more information.
- Your content should be interactive and engaging to read.
- Structure the paragraphs short. Ensure that they are not longer than 3 sentences.
- Use subheadings, bullet points, etc., to break the content.
- Add visuals to the content. If you used an image owned by others, cite them by adding their link.
- You can add up to 2 relevant and high-quality links for promoting your personal website.
We take about a week to approve a post. If your post is approved, we will get back to you. However, if it is past one week since the post submission and you did not get a response yet, you can assume that we rejected your post.
Note: We may make minor changes to your content when publishing on the website to comply with our brand requirements.
You can submit your post through the form below.
If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com.